From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Monday 18 July 2011

Question of the Week:

This week I'm curious about YOU my readers :D

Select the option that best describes your beliefs.

1. I am pro-life and Christian.
2. I am pro-life and atheist.
3. I am pro-life and agnostic.
4. I am pro-life and Muslim.
5. I am pro-life and adhere to another religion.
6. I am not pro-life.

Vote on the poll to the left! :)

NOTE: Question of the week is lasting for two weeks this time :)

1 comment:

  1. So I might as well post the results now, and set up a new "Question of the Week" lol

    1. 71% are pro-life and Christian
    2. 8% are pro-life and atheist (awesomeee!!!)
    3. 2% are pro-life and agnostic
    4. 0% are pro-life and Muslim
    5. 5% are pro-life from a different religion
    6. 8% are not pro-life (also awesome, gotta have people from the other side reading our opinions so we can change hearts - hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete