From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Thursday 28 July 2011

Where are all the Canadian Pro-lifers?

This is just an observation I've had once I started this blog, and began to seriously research pro-life issues. I am finding it really difficult to find active pro-life blogs by Canadians, or really any pro-life information from Canadian sites. The vast majority of pro-life sites that I've found through Twitter and Google are American. In terms of the traffic on my site, here's the breakdown:

United States: 383
Canada: 96 (minus a bunch of my own views before I realized how to stop Blogger from tracking them)
Australia & United Kingdom: 8
And then a bunch of other countries with a couple of views each.

So, where are all the Canadian pro-lifers? Is the abortion issue just a lot more important in the States? How can we have that same momentum here in the great white north?

Update: Sweet post by Suzanne at Big Blue Wave here ... and some awesome ideas! I know at my high school we often had Coffee Houses for good causes - though never a pro-life cause (of course), even though we were a Catholic high school. But so many students got involved, and if there was a place for all of them to go, with an overall pro-life message where they could contribute, a lot of students would get involved ... and it would be a great way to get some people thinking :)

2 comments:

  1. Considering there are ten times fewer Canadians, and fewer Canadian pro-lifers, we're not doing too badly.

    Come on down to http://www.bigbluewave.ca

    I regularly read all kinds of Canadian pro-life blogs. I also network on facebook.

    I'll be adding you to my list of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne!!! I actually follow your blog already, and I love it!

    That's a good point about there being fewer Canadians lol Never thought of that. Though I still wish we could get some pro-life news to come out of Canada, but I guess that's what happens when your prime minister and most of your mp's refuse to reopen the abortion debate -_-'

    ReplyDelete