From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Thursday 30 June 2011

Abortionists Describe the Reality of Abortion

This is a page I found from another pro-life blog. The quotes are really eye-opening. It makes you wonder how abortionists can do what they do. It makes you realize that people are fully capable of doing evil, even when they realize what they are doing. I used to subscribe to the idea that a person never actually does something that they believe is "wrong", but they always do what they believe is "most right", and that because of this, people are basically good. But reading articles like this have made me realize that this is not true. People don't do that they believe is "most right", at least not in our culture. People do what they believe is most convenient, no matter how horrifying the reality of their actions actually is.

http://www.clinicquotes.com/site/story.php?id=3

Just think of how we would view someone who kills young children. Someone who acknowledges the humanity of the children he or she has brutally murdered, and yet refuses to stop killing them. Then rewind these children into the past by a couple of years, and you have the unborn.

Sometimes I wonder what makes people so eager to protect and love a baby that is only minutes old, and yet view a baby who is minutes from being born as something that can be killed. What is the difference between those of us who were born, and those of us who were aborted? What gave me my value, and took away the value of my brothers and sisters who never even had a chance to breath?

The answer, I think, is simple. People now view those who are loved as valuable, but those who are not as expendable. So in a country like Canada, where abortion-on-demand is considered necessary and good, my dignity and worth as a human was determined by an external factor - the love and sacrifice my father and mother were willing to give me even before I was visible to them as a born baby. Really think about that. The value of every single person, born and unborn in this country (and any other country where abortion is legal), is always dependent on someone else.

I emphatically reject that idea. My value is only determined by the fact that I exist. And that is one reason why I can never support abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment