From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Sunday 20 May 2012

Quote of the Week: "I went into the ladies' and cried"


An Irish student describes her experience with pro-abortion rhetoric in the classroom:

"To know about foetal stem cell 'treatments' for Parkinson's patients i[s] one thing; to have a glowingly positive video about it foisted upon one at 9am on a Monday by a previously respected Neuroscience lecturer is quite another. [...] I look around, wondering at the perfectly calm, at least outwardly, reactions of my classmates. [...] We were then treated to 50 mins of the belittlement of the Pro-Life movement, the erroneous claim that foetal stem-cell research is a completely separate issue to the Abortion debate [and] the dissection of [a] 6-8 week old foetus. To make matters worse ... my grandmother died of Parkinson's [and] my aunt currently suffers from the disease. [...] I went into the ladies' and cried. I'm still shaking."
-Ailish Hathcock

Read more at Keep Ireland Pro-life

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I only found this now. That really was a rotten day. So ridiculous that the head of neuroscience at a well respected university can spout outmoded, defunct research as fact.

    ReplyDelete